Tuesdays, here at the Glen Oaks Escrow website, we post Technology Tips designed to help you, the REALTOR®, grow your business, keep up to date on the latest technologies, and move you forward into the new era of real estate.
In early October, while at the California Association of REALTORS Expo in San Jose, I had the opportunity to chat with Albert Tran, the Director of Training and Technology Services for CAR who talked to me about the new release of Zipform 6 (the re-branded, and improved Winforms) on November 16th. If you are part of the 30% of the C.A.R. membership who is still hand writing your contracts, the new release of Zipform 6 is the perfect opportunity to take your contract generation digital. Take a look at this video interview with Albert to learn more.
Albert’s key points include:
- November 16th is the release date and CAR members can choose to optionally update at this time. The update will become mandatory early next year (February or March 2010)
- Winforms is being rebranded to “zipForm 6” – all the functionality you are used to with Winforms, but a new name along with some added features.
- zipForm 6 is both PC & Macintosh compatible
- zipForm 6 will have the same user interface for both the desktop and web versions of the software
- zipForm 6 is compatible with DocuSign electronic signatures
- More information can be found here: http://www.car.org/winforms/
If you are new to zipForms and WinForms software, there are several upcoming zipForm 6 webinars that are free for CAR members. The webinar training schedule and registration links can be found here on the CAR website.
Interested in what you are reading? To automatically receive these Tuesday Technology Tips in your email box, subscribe to these articles at the top right corner of this site (Glen Oaks Escrow) in the box titled “Subscribe via Email”.